Thursday, December 4, 2008

Track Mount Quilt Frame


My Track Mount machine quilting frame Kit is my newest creation. I wanted to create a true carriage and track style frame that I can offer to quilters at a super economical price.


A frame that quilters are able to sit at and comfortably machine quilt. A frame that capitalizes on the benefits of the artisans own sewing machine.


My quilt frames are the perfect frames for any artisan quilters, beginner or advanced.The frame is perfect for performing detailed machine quilting while you sit comfortably.
The quilt frames carriages glide on wheels with steel ball bearings.

The frame sits on your table and the frame Design maximizes the use of your home sewing machine. Simply enjoy machine quilting with any home sewing machine. You’re only limited by your own imagination!
The quilters using these frames are having a lot of fun and are saving a lot of money by quilting their own quilts.Some report paying for their frame after only the second quilt!!
The frames are Adjustable, compact, portable and easy to store.


I now provide the frames in a kit version saving the quilter a huge amount of money. With my kits you are able to either build just the tracks and rails (about $10-15.00 for a ten ft wide frame)

These frames do and have all of the functionility of frames costing up to 5 times as much.
I am sincerely interested in helping quilters learn how to machine quilt with their own setup and have instructional videos and will be adding more videos over the next month.


 Special What You Get
What You Get and how it works
Four Part Series on frame setup and use
Other videos include:
Machine Quilting with a home sewing machine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYbHnfRu5Ts





10 comments:

Caroline Sims said...

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE!!! this quilt frame. It is perfect for those of us who do not have the space to keep a very large quilt frame set up. The simplicity of the design makes everything so easy...no confusing set ups. I have had other frames but have never enjoyed one like this. The way it glides the machine so easily I am able to do designs I never thought possible. I love the value of having extra sets of rails to extend to what ever width I desire whether it be crib, twin, queen or king, it is my choice. Ken is the best of fellows to work with and will be so helpful if you have any questions...Did I say how easily it glides? NO expensive pantographs you have to buy...just trace on to a piece of paper and follow the design with the stylis. I purchased a grace speed control seperatly and it attached like it was made for this frame. Now I can sit with literally one finger on the cruise and one on the pointer and quilt to my hearts content. I promise you won't be dissapointed. I was suprised at the quality of it all with such an affordable price. Thank you Ken, this is exactly what I have been looking for!

Sandi said...

I recently bought this frame and cannot begin to express how delighted I am with it. I am very much a novice quilter and this is working perfectly for my level of expertise right now and can see how it will continue to work for me as I progress. I just don't think you can beat this frame

JoeH said...

I got a frame for my mother-in-law. Ken was great to work with. He responds to emails promptly and the machine works as promised. Ken was even able to accommodate some special requests for me.

Can't recommend Ken or his product highly enough.

Cheri said...

Where do i find the price and ordering instructions?

Stacey Beck said...

Thanks for all the great advice. I need to find frames in Edmonton and this is super great to know. I'll have to try it.

Jan Briggs said...

Can I get info on cost.
Thanks. Jan

Lucia Dee said...

Indeed info on cost and how to order

hktodd said...

Yes... cost/ordering info

Sheila Troy said...

do you have frames built for Brother machines and what are the prices of your frames?

Sheila Troy said...

do you have frames built for Brother machines and what are the prices of your frames?